Our company, UK Earthing Services, offers a specialised and personal service for the installation of Lightning Protection and Earthing systems working on projects throughout the United Kingdom.
We offer our clients a complete service ranging from:
- Risk assessments to determine if a Lightning protection system is required
- Installation of a Lightning Protection System to comply with BS EN 62305
- Design, installation and on site consultation for Lightning protection and Earthing systems to ensure that they comply with BS EN 62305 and BS7430
- Redesigning of proposed system, our company is proud of the fact that we can often offer our clients a cost saving by redesigning the systems issued at construction stage
- The British SafeStrike ESE Lightning Protection System complies to EIC 62305 / EN 62305 and runs parallel to BS EN 62305 as an acceptable and approved system in the UK.
- Helita Pulsar ESE Lightning protection system meeting the requirements to the French National Standard NF C 17-102 and ENV 61024
- Installation of Earthing systems to comply with BS 7430
- Conducrete DM100 is a conductive Concrete for Grounding Applications. The product is used in the design and construction of grounding systems for use in telecom, industrial, mining, computers, gas, and any other applications where low impedance grounding is essential. The material is used to lower the ground resistance, increase the capacitance and lower the impedance of the grounding system.
- We offer a full maintenance package off test and survey reports of existing systems, including video and still photography of damaged areas if required. Annual re-certification of existing lightning protection and Earthing systems as required by insurance companies.
- Provide Marked up drawings/schematics providing details of the installed system.
- We are happy to undertake projects ranging form £450.00 to £500,000.00 +
If you are unsure if your project requires lightning protection contact us by Telephone or e-mail for a Cost free risk assessments to determine if a Lightning protection system is required.
Conducrete® is a conductive concrete used in the construction of grounding electrodes. WA Lightning Protection Installations uses Conducrete due to its ability to conduct electricity much more effectively than regular cement.
Read More >